We generate a large number of investment ideas across our global platform and through our wide network. At Asset Union, we believe in a dynamic and decisive approach to investment and operate a straight forward and effective business model. Our new ventures come to us in two ways:
- As a result of our in-house Business Development Managers recognising and capitalising on potential opportunities that arise from studying industry trends and economic conditions.
- Through a direct approach from private entrepreneurs or enterprises seeking to partner with us – not only for venture capital investment but also for our practical expertise and local knowledge that we can contribute.
Think you have a feasible business plan
We are always looking for determined, practical and enthusiastic entrepreneurs who are looking for guidance, support and investment. If an investment is sufficiently well developed, it is brought before our internal investment team who then assess the opportunity based on the below criteria:
- Is the company in one of our sectors of industry expertise?
- Do we have insight into the risks and opportunities for growth?
- Is it within our targeted size range?
- Is it a market leader with potential to grow?
- Is it a global company or does it have the potential to be one?
- Can we add value to the management and governance?
- Is this a sustainable business? Does it meet our sustainable investment criteria?